President Trump became the nation’s first President to attend the March for Life and celebrate the dignity of every human life.
Excerpts from President Donald J. Trump’s remarks at the 47th annual March for Life (as prepared):
· It is my profound honor to be the first president in history to attend the March for Life!
· Young people are the heart of the March for Life – and it is your generation that is making America a Pro-Family, Pro-Life Nation!
· Unborn children have never had a stronger defender in the White House.
· When it comes to abortion, Democrats have embraced the most radical and extreme positions.
· Today, millions of extraordinary women across America are using the power of their votes to fight for the first right in the Declaration of Independence – the Right to Life!
· To all of the moms here today: we celebrate you and we declare that mothers are heroes.
· Every life brings love into this world. Every child brings joy to a family. Every person is worth protecting.
· Every human soul is divine, and every human life – born and unborn – is made in the holy image of Almighty God.