President Trump Focuses on the American People While Democrats Obsess Over Impeachment
Democrats have completely abandoned their duty to work on behalf of the American people.
WASTE OF TIME: Democrats have wasted time with their sham impeachment hearings, failing to produce any evidence tying the President to any wrongdoing.
· Democrats have accomplished nothing for the American people, instead focusing solely on their impeachment sham.
· House Democrats’ impeachment hearings couldn’t produce a single piece of evidence showing the President did anything wrong.
· Witnesses have been repeatedly asked if they had any information about any criminal wrongdoing by the President – bribery, extortion, etc. Their answer? Nothing.
· It’s been clearly established by President Zelensky and multiple witnesses that Ukraine didn’t even know about the hold on the aid at the time of the July 25th call.
· Multiple witnesses denied ever hearing from the President about a quid pro quo for the aid.
· Multiple witnesses testified that they never heard from the President about any preconditions or a quid pro quo tied to the proposed White House meeting with Zelensky.
President Trump on the other hand has continued to work every single day to make this country safer and more prosperous for all Americans.
CONTINUED ECONOMIC STRENGTH: President Trump’s pro-growth policies continue to generate an economic resurgence that is creating more and more opportunities for American workers.
· President Trump delivered remarks to the Economic Club of New York laying out the incredible economic revitalization taking place thanks to his pro-growth policies.
· All major indexes – the Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have hit record highs in recent weeks.
· The Dow Jones has now surpassed 28,000 for the first time on record.
· 128,000 jobs were created in October and the unemployment rate remained near its lowest level in half a century.
· Data released for October showed that American workers continue to see larger paychecks – with year-over-year wage gains at 3% or higher for each of the past 15 months.
· President Trump visited production facilities for Apple and Louis Vuitton that have created quality jobs for American workers.
NEGOTIATING FAIRER TRADE: President Trump continues to negotiate to achieve fairer deals for the American people.
· The United States and Japan signed two new agreements on trade, boosting agricultural exports and strengthening digital trade.
· President Trump announced an agreement had been reached in principal with China on a significant phase-one agreement, and talks have continued to achieve a final, fair deal.
HISTORIC REMAKING OF THE JUDICIARY: President Trump is appointing a historic number of Federal judges who will interpret the constitution as written.
· President Trump continued to transform the judiciary – announcing that one-in-four Circuit Court judges has now been confirmed under his Administration.
DESTROYING ISIS: President Trump has worked to ensure we defeat ISIS’ caliphate and bring these terrorists to justice.
· The United States launched a successful operation to eliminate Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the most wanted terrorist in the world.
CREATING SAFER COMMUNITIES AND A FAIRER JUSTICE SYSTEM: President Trump has worked to protect our communities through smart on crime policies.
· President Trump established a new commission to ensure our brave law enforcement officers have the proper tools to protect American lives.
· President Trump discussed ways to continue building on criminal justice reforms while speaking at the Second Step Presidential Justice Forum in South Carolina.
· The President’s Interagency Task Force to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons released a new report describing the Administration’s progress combating human trafficking.
CUTTING RED TAPE: The President has furthered his historic efforts to roll back red tape and unleash prosperity.
· President Trump launched a new Governors’ Initiative on Regulatory Innovation to help bring our historic deregulation efforts to the state and local level.
· President Trump took action to hold government bureaucracy accountable by signing two executive orders to improve the transparency of agencies.
INCREASING TRANSPARENCY IN HEALTHCARE: President Trump has worked to create a healthcare system that empowers patients to make informed decisions about their own care.
· The Trump Administration finalized a rule to require hospitals to make prices publicly available online.
· The Administration also took action to require insurers to provide cost estimates to enrollees in advance of care.
ADVANCING AMERICAN LEADERSHIP: President Trump continues to lead on the world stage and advance American interests.
· On the very same day Speaker Pelosi, announced the launch of this impeachment sham – President Trump was at the UN General Assembly laying out his vision for a future of nations that empowers our citizens, respects our sovereignty, and protects our freedom.
· President Trump hosted bilateral meetings with leaders from Bulgaria, Turkey, Finland, and Italy at the White House to advance American interests around the world.