President Trump is back at the White House and leading the fight to save our country:
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 5, 2020
- Leaders like President Trump don’t cower in the face of challenges, they face them head-on and emerge stronger than ever before.
- President Trump’s resolve embodies the best of the unbreakable American spirit.
- President Trump made clear the best path forward in the war against the coronavirus is an aggressive strategy focused on protecting Americans at the highest risk.
- President Trump is against an extended lockdown because it would fail to target resources at the highest-risk populations, while inflicting massive economic pain, long-lasting damage on society and public health as a whole.
- Thanks to President Trump’s bold leadership, our country has made historic progress on lifesaving therapies and treatments.
- President Trump cut red tape and unleashed American medical genius, granting Americans access to the finest medical care against the coronavirus in the entire world.
- Since the spring, coronavirus fatality rates have fallen significantly.
- The Trump Administration continues to remain on track to deliver a vaccine before the end of the year.
- Once approved, the Trump Administration will oversee the largest, fastest, and most advanced vaccine distribution effort in American history.
- President Trump’s Administration built the world’s leading testing system, with our country now having conducted more than 118 million tests.
Joe Biden lied his way through a town hall last night:
- Joe Biden’s town hall last night in Miami was a Biden infomercial.
- Joe Biden received no tough questions and there seemed to be no undecided voters in the audience as advertised.
- Nevertheless, Joe Biden managed to tell numerous lies because he can’t defend the indefensible – his record.
- Joe Biden falsely claimed 18,000 people got clemency while he was vice president.
- In reality, 18,000 were denied clemency while he was vice president.
- Joe Biden claimed he has tremendous support from the police.
- At the first presidential debate, Joe Biden couldn’t name a single law enforcement group that supported him.
- Joe Biden once again repeated the Charlottesville lie about President Trump.
- After Charlottesville, President Trump specifically and totally condemned neo-Nazis and white nationalists.
Defending his inaction on criminal justice reform, Joe Biden falsely claimed “18,000 people got clemency” while he was Vice President.
Actually, 18,000 were *denied* clemency while he was Vice President. Oops! pic.twitter.com/iCQVKm1upQ
— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) October 6, 2020
Just as President Trump has the American economy roaring back, Joe Biden promises to ruin it with failed liberal economic policies:
- In the last five months, the economy has added back 11.4 million jobs, more than half of all the jobs lost due to the pandemic.
- When Joe Biden was vice president, it took 6 times as long – 30 months – to add back the same percentage of jobs.
- The only real threat to the recovering American economy is a Joe Biden presidency.
- Joe Biden has pledged $4 trillion tax hikes on almost all American families that would totally collapse the fastest labor market recovery in history.
- 82 percent of Americans would see their taxes go up under the Biden tax plan – shrinking the economy by 1.5 percent and eliminating 585,000 jobs.
- Under Biden’s tax plan, the United States will have a higher corporate tax rate than communist China, leading millions of American jobs to be shipped overseas.
- Joe Biden has no idea how to stimulate economic growth – as vice president he presided over the slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression.
- Biden is promising to reimplement overburdensome red tape that strangles businesses and passes massive cost hikes onto American consumers.
- Biden’s proposing a radical energy plan that will kill more than 10 million good-paying American jobs and force middle-class families to grapple with higher gasoline prices and energy taxes.