It’s Here! Trump Economy Comes Booming Back! Dems in panic free fall…hysteria on Dem side…they tried everything to get Trump out…the Russia hoax…then the 25th amendment coup…then the impeachment ruse…then the lockdown fraud to assassinate small business and tank the economy…it all failed…what’s next?
President Trump Marks the Beginning of the Greatest Comeback in American History
- The economy added back 2.5 million jobs in May, the largest one-month job gain in U.S. history.
- This included 1.1 million jobs for women and 225,000 manufacturing jobs.
- The number of unemployed Americans declined by 2 million in May, the largest one-month decrease in U.S. history.
- President Trump’s bold leadership is bringing the American economy roaring back:
- The Trump Administration championed the Paycheck Protection Program, this relief ensured American workers could retain their jobs, receive their paychecks, and help our economy reopen easier.
- The Paycheck Protection Program has provided more than $510 billion in forgivable loans to nearly 4.5 million U.S. businesses—protecting more than 28.5 American jobs during the coronavirus outbreak.
- President Trump built the greatest economy in history once, it’s clear he’s the only one who can do it again.
“It is now time for us to work together as we rebuild, renew, and recover the great promise of America.” – President Trump
THE GREAT AMERICAN COMEBACK
- As President Trump laid out, today marks a monumental day for our country as we begin to lead the greatest comeback in American history.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP: “Today is, probably, if you think of it, the greatest comeback in American history, but it’s not going to stop here.”
- May’s jobs report smashed expectations, showing millions of jobs gained and the unemployment rate dropping when all the experts predicted the worst.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP: “They thought the number would be a loss of 9 million jobs, and it was a gain of almost 3 million jobs.”
- PRESIDENT TRUMP: “The job surge that we’re seeing right now is widespread. Leisure and hospitality added 1.2 million jobs. Construction jobs are up—listen to this: 464,000. Education and Health Services rose 424,000. Retail trade is up 368,000.”
- PRESIDENT TRUMP: “Manufacturing, which we had up to 600,000 jobs prior to the plague, manufacturing rose to 225,000 jobs.”
- PRESIDENT TRUMP: “We also smashed expectations on the unemployment rate. The prediction was that the unemployment rate would rise to over 20%. And instead, it dropped to around a little more than 13%.”
REBUILDING AND RENEWING OUR ECONOMY
- President Trump brought our economy to historic highs before the coronavirus and he is the only one that can do it again.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP: “We had the greatest economy in the history of our country. We had the greatest economy in the history of the world. And that strength let us get through this horrible pandemic.”
- PRESIDENT TRUMP: “We’re going to be back there. I think we’re going to actually be back higher next year than ever before. And the only thing that can stop us is bad policy.”
· President Trump has taken decisive action to help families hurt by the coronavirus and get Americans back to work.
o PRESIDENT TRUMP: “I want to finish by saying to save the economy, we passed several critical legislation, totaling many trillions of dollars. … We’re set up to do more, if we want. I think we should.”
o PRESIDENT TRUMP: “We made Americans sure of themselves, and we took care of families, we gave benefits, and we sent $1,200 to every individual making less than $75,000 and 4,000 — almost — dollars to every family of four earning less than $150,000.”
- To build on these efforts, President Trump signed legislation today making important changes to the Paycheck Protection Program – which has helped save tens of millions of jobs already.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP: “Now, I’m going to sign legislation to make important changes to the PPP that will especially help restaurants, hotels, and other businesses that have been very hard hit by the virus. This is going to make it 24 months.”