Salem, New Hampshire—We were the first to call the Amy surge and Biden’s 5th place debacle…we had 1-8 finishers exactly right in New Hampshire in order…
Recap of the New Hampshire primary:
- President Trump won the Republican primary in New Hampshire by record-breaking numbers.
- Earning 118,774 votes, President Trump’s primary votes were DOUBLE that of President Obama’s during his re-election campaign.
- Obama brought in 49,080 votes.
- President Trump earned the highest number of votes for an incumbent president in modern history!
- Bush: 53,962
- Clinton: 76,797
- Reagan: 65,033
- Bill Weld earned only 9.2% of the primary vote.
- After a HUGE rally at the SNHU arena, New Hampshire made their voice clear: they are ready for FOUR MORE YEARS of President Donald J. Trump.
Socialist Bernie Sanders wins Democrat primary:
- The Democrat primary in New Hampshire was won by self-avowed socialist, Bernie Sanders.
- Bernie Sanders earned the lowest vote total of any Democrat nominee in 68 years.
- The Democrats are continuing their dumpster fire of a campaign trail.
- Two different candidates have won the first two primaries and caucuses in nation, indicating that the Democrat Party is not unified.
- Democrats are continuing to run on unstable, socialist policies – policies that will not be a winning strategy in November.
- A recent Gallup poll shows that Americans do not support the Democrat’s socialist agenda.
- 53% of Americans said they would NOT vote for a socialist, and 45% said they would.
Mini-Mike Bloomberg’s outrageous comments:
- Released audio from Mike Bloomberg in 2015 further proves he is not qualified to be president.
- His irredeemable comments are not something he can go on an apology tour for.
- These comments are going to follow him throughout the remainder of his presidential run – regardless of how much money he burns on ads.
- Bloomberg needs to realize he can’t buy likability or favorability. His record does not sit well with the American people.
- While Bloomberg thinks you can “Xerox” the physical description of criminals, President Trump is taking on criminal justice reform like no other president before him.