SLEEPY CREEPY JOE’S HISTORY OF DISGUSTING REMARKS TO BLACK AMERICANS, PRESIDENT TRUMP OPENS HOUSES OF WORSHIP….
Joe Biden has well-documented history of racist comments toward black Americans:
- In an interview with The Breakfast Club on Friday, Joe Biden told black Americans what he thinks of them:
- “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”
- Joe Biden has consistently made these disgusting comments in the past:
- Biden has a history of praising segregationist legislators such as Strom Thurmond, Fritz Hollings, James Eastland and Robert Byrd.
- Biden accepted an award from George Wallace who Biden said in 1981 was “right about some things.”
- Biden referred to African American youths as “predators.”
- Biden was a fierce critic of bussing, calling it a “bankrupt policy.”
- Biden has a history of making race baiting remarks toward Republicans.
- Biden criticized Republicans for “Jim Crow sneaking back in.”
- Biden claimed Mitt Romney was going to “put y’all back in chains.”
- Biden has been inconsistent in his role in the civil rights movement.
- Biden called Barack Obama the first mainstream African American who is “articulate.”
- Joe Biden is unfit to be President of the United States.
President Trump announced guidance to allow houses of worship to open:
- “I’m identifying houses of worship — churches, synagogue, and mosques — as essential places that provide essential services.”
- “In America, we need more prayer, not less.”
- Some liberal Governors have deemed abortion clinics as essential but not allowed religious Americans to congregate.
- President Trump is correcting the injustice, allowing Americans to worship safely and peacefully.
- Millions of Americans embrace worship as an essential part of life.
- Religious worship has particularly profound significance to communities and individuals, including as a right protected by the First Amendment.
- President Trump has made it a priority of his Administration to always safeguard religious liberty for all.