Sleepy Joe Biden is a serial liar! Holed up in his basement like weekend at Bernie’s —
- Joe Biden continues to spread dangerous lies about President Trump’s response to the coronavirus:
- Biden continues to falsely imply coronavirus testing isn’t free.
- President Trump rapidly expanded testing and guaranteed any American can get tested for coronavirus for free.
- Biden continues to falsely claim that Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans “haven’t gone” to small businesses.
- The Paycheck Protection Program is extraordinarily popular with small businesses, and the second round of PPP funding is projected to protect 28.5 million jobs across all 50 states.
- Biden continues to falsely claim that testing capacity is not sufficient to safely reopen the economy.
- The Washington Post confirmed that coronavirus tests are “widely available” across the United States and there “aren’t enough people to test.”
- Joe Biden is unfit to be President of the United States.
“Outmatched” Joe Biden Campaigns From His Basement
The Former Vice President’s Virtual Campaign Is Widely Acknowledged To Be “Outmatched” By Team Trump’s Digital Operation
THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC HAS FORCED CAMPAIGNS TO GO DIGITAL, AND AS USUAL PRESIDENT TRUMP IS ONE STEP AHEAD OF “OUTMATCHED” JOE BIDEN
Joe Biden’s attempt to stage a virtual campaign amid the coronavirus pandemic has raised concerns among allies.
Even fellow Democrats admit conducting events from his basement will present issues for Biden.
Speculation on when and if Biden will rejoin the outside world has already begun; last Sunday, ABC’s Martha Raddatz asked guests “do you think Joe Biden emerges from that basement?”
Biden’s new campaign manager Jennifer O’Malley Dillon has tried to expand the campaign’s digital operation since she took over in March, but they are struggling to catch up to the Trump Campaign’s “ massive digital operation.”
Even Biden campaign advisers acknowledge that they have “considerable catching up to do” if they hope to compete with President Trump’s online presence.
NPR: Biden is “outmatched” online by President Trump, whose social media dominance far exceeds the former vice president.
GIVEN HIS MEAGER DIGITAL OPERATION, BIDEN’S “ABRUPT” SHIFT TO VIRTUAL CAMPAIGNING “DIDN’T GO GREAT” AND WAS “IN SHORT, A DISASTER”
Biden launched his new online campaign with an inaugural virtual rally in Florida, but “it didn’t go great.”
The New York Times: “What was hailed as the first all-digital rally last Thursday evening more closely resembled late-night local-access television.”
The Tampa Bay Times: The rally was “beset by technological failures,” the feed was pixelated, visibly delayed and cutting out “as if they were transmitting from Afghanistan, not Tampa Bay.”
The Atlantic: “The whole rally was, in short, a disaster.”
Biden tangled with technology during a CNBC interview when he was forced to ask staff offscreen to turn the volume up, telling the reporter repeatedly “I’m having trouble hearing you.”
Biden has also engaged in an ongoing struggle with his teleprompter; during a live stream, Biden repeatedly interrupted Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf to whisper instructions to the prompter, though everyone could hear him.
In addition to his tech troubles, Biden has continued to bumble his way through appearances, forgetting that chicken was meat
Biden drew controversy at the end of a virtual appearance on the Breakfast Club when he sniped “if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”
THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN’S ANTICS HAVE GENERATED CONCERN AMONG DEMOCRATS, MANY OF WHOM QUESTION BIDEN’S POLITICAL SAVVY
Biden’s attempt to build his digital presence haven’t prevented critiques from prominent Democrats, including the architects of President Obama’s 2008 campaign, who “question Biden’s digital savvy.”
Yvette Simpson, who leads the progressive group Democracy for America, said she’s “very concerned” that Joe Biden will not be able to engage voters.
Biden’s decision to remain at home has garnered “hand-wringing from Democrats and mockery from Republicans” who argue that the presumptive Democrat nominee is “hiding in his basement.”
Twitter is trying to silence President Trump and his supporters:
- Today, Twitter censored tweets by President Trump and The White House.
- Twitter is not even hiding the fact that they are partnering with the mainstream media and the Democrats to tip the scale in the 2020 election.
- There is a jarring hypocrisy by Twitter in how the company chooses which tweets to censor.
- Twitter does not enforce their ridiculous new “policy” equally.
- Twitter has determined that it will allow terrorists, dictators, and foreign propagandists to abuse their platform.
- Throughout the coronavirus outbreak, Twitter has allowed Chinese Communist Party officials to spread false propaganda all over the website.
- Remember, the “Head of Site Integrity” at Twitter is a leftist with a well-documented history of anti-Trump posts.