WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 10, 2020) – Former White House Chief Strategist and War Room: Pandemic host Stephen K. Bannon is hosting a two-hour long special program entitled “Descent into Hell: Life of the Chinese under the CCP” this Saturday, April 11, at 10:00 am ET. – 12:00 noon ET. The groundbreaking special will air live on the John Fredericks Radio Network, America’s Voice Network, Dish TV Channel 219, The Epoch Times, NDTV, GTV and GNews in Mandarian.
“During Passover season and while we commemorate Holy Saturday, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is suppressing, silencing, and torturing the decent, hardworking people of China. Now, the coronavirus pandemic, for which the CCP is fully responsible, has exposed the party’s evils to the entire the world,” said Bannon. “Xi Jinping and his radical cadre of gangsters have the blood of the world on their hands. They must be held accountable for this death and economic devastation. We look forward to enlightening our listeners on the existential threat of the CCP not simply to the world but the in particular to people of China.’
Special guests for the episode include:
- Lin Xiaoxu, Viral Diseases Branch Microbiologist, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research and Tiananmen Square Massacre survivor
- Simone Gao, Award-winning journalist. Producer and host of Zooming In, an in-depth report program on current affairs at NTD TV
- Maura Moynihan, Tibetan activist, author, and documentarian
- Salih Hudayar, Founder, East Turkistan National Awakening Movement; Prime Minister, East Turkistan Government-in-Exile
- Mark Simon, Media executive, Apple Daily
- Robert Spalding, III. Brigadier General (R), United States Air Force, Author, Stealth War: How China Took Over while America’s Elite Slept and world-renowned national security strategist
- Bill Gertz, Author, Deceiving the Sky: Inside Communist China’s Drive for Global Supremacy, investigative journalist, and columnist at The Washington Times
- Dr. Bradley A. Thayer, Professor of political science at the University of Texas San Antonio and the co-author of How China Sees the World: Han-Centrism and the Balance of Power in International Politics.
- Jack Posobiec, Former Navy Intelligence Analyst, China expert, One America News host
- Kyle Olbert, National security expert and human rights activist
John Fredericks said, “A longtime China hawk and global leader in the fight for freedom of the Chinese people, Steve Bannon was one of the first people in the world to accurately predict and call attention to the coronavirus pandemic outbreak. This show will be groundbreaking in detailed strategy and the latest first hand news from the world’s experts on the Chinese Communist Party.”
Mr. Bannon began the daily War Room: Pandemic radio show and podcast on January 25, when news of the virus was just beginning to leak out of China around the Lunar New Year. Bannon and co-hosts have brought listeners exclusive analysis and breaking updates from top medical, public health, economic, national security, supply chain and geopolitical experts weekdays from 10:00 am-12:00 pm ET. The show’s broadcast partners are America’s Voice News, the John Fredericks Radio Network, Salem Media Group, and Newsmax TV and the podcast is available Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, SoundCloud, and Google Play.
War Room: Pandemic is a top-ranked news podcast on Apple, with more than 5.5 million subscribers to date. For more information and news updates, please visit: pandemic.warroom.org and @WarRoomPandemic and WJFNRadio 100.5 FM in Virginia