Schumer factless clown car leaves the station…impeachment process begins in the Senate after Nancy Pelosi held on to the “urgent” articles of impeachment for 28 days…As the rules debate begins at 1pm, it is important to note that lawmakers stand strong with the President…At this point in the process, no witnesses can be requested by either side…
- Following tonight’s decision on rules, the House Managers will have 24 hours over two days to present their case; the same goes for the President’s Defense Team.
- Following the presentation of each side, Senators will have 16 hours to question both sides.
- Next, there will be four hours of debates for Senators to decide the need for new witnesses and/or evidence followed by a vote.
- If new witnesses or evidence is agreed upon, there will be depositions and Senators will decide if witnesses will testify.
- Lastly, the Senate will vote on the articles of impeachment against President Trump.
The FACTS prove President Trump did nothing wrong: Dems: “We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Facts!”
- While the media tries to manipulate public opinion against President Trump, the facts remain clear:
- Read the released transcripts!
- President Zelensky said multiple times to the world press that there was “no pressure” on the phone calls.
- President Trump offered President Zelensky an official White House visit THREE times with no preconditions.
- The aid was released to Ukraine without any investigation.
- House Democrats have failed to produce evidence of any wrongdoing by President Trump.
- Still bitter about the legitimate results of the 2016 election, Democrats and the media are trying to interfere in the 2020 election – instead of leaving the results up to the American voter.
- This sham impeachment process is a horribly dangerous precedent to set for future Presidents.
President Trump’s commitment to the working family:
- President Trump has fought for Federal paid family leave for hardworking men and women.
- Parents no long have to choose between childcare and having a career, as President Trump has been a huge advocate for childcare affordability.
- There has been a 50% increase in childcare subsidies.
- Childcare waitlists have decreased in dozens of states.
- The Child Tax Credit has been doubled under President Trump’s leadership – 40 million Americans will benefit from this policy, saving them an average of $2,200.
- This is yet another example of promises made, promises kept by the Trump administration.