White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain must be really unhappy with Joe Biden’s COVID response. That is unless he’s a complete hypocrite.
In 2020, he made clear he believes the bucks stops with the president on testing shortages. He said it over and over again:
- April 2020: “The president needs to take leadership…we need a national approach, we need to be able to use the president’s authorities under the Defense Production Act to accelerate the production of testing kits…to test anyone who wants it.”
- April 2020: “The power [the president] really has—the power to take control of the supply chain, to demand that more tests be made, to demand that more gear be made, to get that gear out … That’s a power Joe Biden would use as president if this is still going on when he becomes president to make sure that we are testing the American people.”
- June 2020: “Think about how great it would be if there was an entity with a national strategy for testing that kept a promise to make testing available and affordable to all. LIKE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Come on WH Task Force: do better!”
- July 2020: “[Biden would] make sure that all Americans have access to regular, reliable, and free testing.”
- September 2020: “The WH almost certainly won’t deliver on this promise, any more than it has delivered on its other promises about testing.”
Biden promised Americans free tests at thousands of convenient locations around the country.
He lied. pic.twitter.com/wtKF86hUL3
— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) January 5, 2022
Bottom line: it was another promise Biden made and another promise he broke, and by the Biden administration’s own standard, they are responsible.
If the last 18 months have taught us anything it’s that YOU have to take control of your own health. You can’t rely on the government or big pharma. That’s where Z-STACK comes in. Z-STACK is a specially formulated supplement that includes Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D. Formulated by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko the world-renowned doctor that President Trump credited with his successful early treatment protocol and his decision to take hydroxychloroquine. Go to https://zstacklife.com/godzilla and order TODAY!