President Trump continues to work hard for the American people as he recovers from the coronavirus:
Earlier today at a press briefing, Dr. Brian Garibaldi provided the American people with great news regarding the President’s recovery:
“Today, he feels well. He’s been up and around. Our plan for today is to have him eat and drink, be up out of bed as much as possible to be mobile. And if he continues to look and feel as well as he does today, our hope is that we can plan for a discharge as early as tomorrow to the White House where he can continue his treatment course.”
Doctor Brian Garibaldi: “Our hope is to plan for a discharge as early as tomorrow to the White House, where he can continue his treatment course." pic.twitter.com/3D72wnZZ1Z
— Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) (@TeamTrump) October 4, 2020
The Trump Campaign is launching Operation MAGA until President Trump can hit the campaign trail again:
- Operation MAGA is the campaign’s full deployment of Vice President Pence, the First Family, key allies, and supporters all across the country via virtual and in-person events to keep the movement going.
- Everyone will be traveling throughout the country starting with virtual events in the next few days and then expanding to in-person events following Vice President Pence’s debate on Wednesday.
- The Make America Great Again (MAGA) movement is the single greatest expression in political history – now is the time for President Trump’s supporters and anyone concerned for the direction of our country to rally around the cause and do their part.
- Operation MAGA is all about saving America and our American way of life.
Our nation’s future is on the ballot, and we must all do our part in ensuring that President Trump is re-elected for another four years.
National Press Secretary Hogan Gidley explained the movement best:
“[President Trump] is giving power back to the American people. That’s what the Democrats and the mainstream media hate so much. They don’t want to be out of power … The only person standing between the relentless onslaught of the mainstream media and Democrats to try and take this country to a socialist nation is President Donald Trump.”
Thanks to President Trump’s bold leadership, the economy is quickly rebounding from the coronavirus pandemic:
- The economy has added back an astounding 11.4 million jobs over the last five months – more than half of all the jobs lost due to the coronavirus.
- The unemployment rate dropped to 7.9 percent, beating expectations – the Congressional Budget Office projected the unemployment rate would be 16 percent right now.
- Even before the coronavirus hit, the economy had added more than 7 million jobs during President Trump’s first three years in office.
- President Trump led the greatest economy our nation has ever seen once, and he will again with another four years.
- President Trump negotiated new trade deals with our foreign competitors, lowered taxes for middle-class Americans, and cut burdensome regulations created by the Obama-Biden administration that stifled growth for countless