President Trump delivered a positive update on his health last night:
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 2, 2020
- President Trump’s physician Dr. Sean Conley gave the following statements this morning:
- “This morning, the President is doing very well.”
- “At this time, the team and I are extremely happy with the progress the President has made.”
- “He’s in exceptionally good spirits.”
- “I feel like I could walk out of here today.” – President Trump
Doctor Sean Dooley says President @realDonaldTrump “is in exceptionally good spirits” and this morning he said ‘I feel like I could walk out of here today’ which is very encouraging! pic.twitter.com/U6XDrvW4yE
— Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) (@TeamTrump) October 3, 2020
While President Trump is rebuilding the greatest economy in the history of the world, Joe Biden threatens to ruin it:
- September’s jobs report shows the Great American Comeback is continuing, and President Trump is the only one to lead it.
- The economy added back an incredible 661,000 jobs in September.
- This is more jobs added than in the “best” month of the Biden-led economic recovery.
- In total, the economy has added back 11.4 million jobs over the last five months, more than half of all the jobs lost due to the China Virus.
- With Joe Biden at the helm, it took 6 times as long – 30 months – to add back the same percentage of jobs.
- The unemployment rate fell to 7.9 percent, crushing economists’ expectations.
- The Congressional Budget Office projected the unemployment rate would be 16 percent right now – nearly double what it actually is.
- When the Obama-Biden ticket ran for re-election in 2012, the unemployment rate was at 7.8 percent at this same point.
- The only real threat to the recovering American economy is a Joe Biden presidency.
- At a time when we can’t afford to stop our economy and our economic growth, Joe Biden wants to throw it in reverse.
- Joe Biden wants to raise taxes by nearly $4 trillion, crippling middle-class families, small businesses, and seniors with massive tax hikes.
- Under Joe Biden’s $4 trillion tax plan, 82 percent of Americans would see their taxes go up, shrinking the economy by 1.5 percent and eliminating 585,000 jobs.
- Joe Biden would repeal the Trump tax cuts on “day one” – that’s a massive tax hike!
- Joe Biden would abolish fossil fuels, end fracking, and impose a regime of climate change regulations that would dramatically change the cost of living for working families.
- Why would Americans ever trust Joe Biden to lead the American economy back when he presided over the slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression?