All public opinion surveys show the American people have no interest in this sham, with polling showing opposition to impeachment rising by the hour…Yesterday’s boring hearing was just more political theater aimed at carrying out what has been their goal from day one: undoing the 2016 election…Judiciary Democrats have no interest in the facts at hand. This is all about politics.
Judiciary Democrats have simply carried water for Schiff’s sham investigation, still offering no evidence of wrongdoing by the President.
· Judiciary Democrats tried and failed to make the same debunked arguments as Schiff.
· They have once again failed to produce a single shred of evidence showing the President did anything wrong.
· Not a single witness has testified of any wrongdoing by the President – quid pro quo, bribery, extortion, whatever Democrats’ focus groups want to call it.
· The President has been completely transparent with the American people and has simply exercised longstanding, constitutionally based privileges.
Judiciary Democrats desperately cherry-picked whatever arguments they could scrounge up to justify this sham.
· Judiciary Democrats relied on the unhinged testimony of three liberal professors in their attempt to find any legal argument for impeachment, but failed once again.
o The professors just used the opportunity to disingenuously smear the President.
· They then took the rantings of those liberal professors and reprinted it into a liberal treatise trying to manufacture a precedent for their impeachment sham.
· The truth is that despite Congressional Democrats’ best efforts, this illegitimate impeachment sham is just as unjustified today as it was when it began.
Rep. Karen Bass Dismisses The Role of American Voters
California Democrat recently pledged to try and nullify the will of the American people again if President Trump isn’t removed during his first term.
QUESTION: “Suppose he gets re-elected… and you win back the Senate in a big way. If you did that, would you be inclined to take a second bite at the apple and reintroduce the exact same impeachment articles and then send it through again a second if you have a Democratic Senate on your side?”
BASS: “So, you know, yes…but the only thing I would say slightly different is, it might not be the same articles of impeachment because the odds are we would have a ton more information.”