Dem crazy-pots rejoice on impeachment day, feign “solemness” and “heavy hearts” while champagne flows and singing and dancing break out…Dems calling it “Impeachmas”…multiple Trump district Dems use same cut and paste in written statements…Its like the dance before the political death march… FROM AXIOS: “House Democratic leaders told caucus members not to cheer or applaud when today’s impeachment vote totals are announced, and Democratic members described the day as sad and solemn”, Axios’ Alayna Treene reports…As Dems vote to impeach President Trump tonight, 50,000 real Americans will be rallying behind him in Michigan….
Pelosi Once Again Lies About Her Party’s Impeachment Agenda
Today, Pelosi once again claimed that members of Congress do not come to Congress for impeachment.
PELOSI: “No member, regardless of party or politics, comes to Congress to impeach a President.” LOL
That is, no one… except for her own members. Pelosi’s radical caucus has been set on impeaching President Trump since before they were even elected.
· In April 2018, Rashida Tlaib claimed that the point of the election was to put Democrats in office who would impeach President Trump.
o RASHIDA TLAIB: “I keep telling people this is about electing a jury that will impeach him, and I make a heck of a juror.”
· Tlaib reiterated her support for impeachment during an expletive-filled tirade on the very night she was sworn in.
o RASHIDA TLAIB: “We’re going to go in there and we’re going to impeach the motherf*****.”
· Alexandria Ocasio Cortez set her mind on impeachment well before she was elected – as far back as June 2018.
o ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ “I would support impeachment. I think that, you know, we have the grounds to do it.”
· Ilhan Omar promised she would vote for impeachment before she was elected – the facts never mattered to her.
o VAN JONES: “You guys are going to be in a situation where you would have to possibly take a vote on the impeachment of Donald Trump. Would you vote yes or no?”
o ILHAN OMAR: “I would vote yes”
· Ayanna Pressley said she looked forward to impeaching the President as soon as she got in to office.
o AYANNA PRESSLEY: “I look forward to partnering with many others to do whatever we can to get him impeached.”
The radical left had already decided to impeach President Trump and overturn the 2016 election mere moments after he was sworn in.
The Washington Post 19 minutes after President Trump was sworn in: “The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun”
Democrats’ first impeachment vote failed. LMAO
· In December 2017, less than a year after President Trump was sworn into office, Rep. Al Green introduced an impeachment resolution that failed miserably.
Democrats’ second impeachment vote failed. LOL
- In 2018, Rep. Al Green put forward another impeachment resolution that failed once again.
Now, they are finally getting the impeachment they’ve been hoping for since 2016. Three strikes and you’re a nut bag.
- Democrats still have not provided even a shred of evidence to support their allegations, nor have they swayed public opinion in their favor.
- Yet, that hasn’t stopped them from plowing forward with their impeachment sham.