POTUS EXPOSES HIDIN’ BIDEN’S HYPOCRISY
Democrats held the darkest and gloomiest convention while President Trump believes in American greatness:
- President Trump hit Joe Biden and the Democrats for their hypocrisy earlier today at the 2020 Council for National Policy Meeting – calling them out for not standing up for the American people and for not standing up for the integrity of our nation.
- President Trump stated, “They want to punish American citizens instead of holding them high. Where Joe Biden sees American darkness, I see American greatness.”
- President Trump called out Joe Biden for refusing to back our nation’s law enforcement and for refusing to take a stand against China:
- “[Joe Biden] didn’t talk about law enforcement. He didn’t talk about bringing safety to Democrat-run cities that are totally out of control … China was never mentioned in any way, shape, or form. China will own our country if he gets elected.”
- The President called Joe Biden out for claiming Pennsylvania is his home when it isn’t:
- “[Joe Biden] left [Pennsylvania] when he was like 9 years old. So he left a long time ago. He left seven decades ago, and he still calls it his home. His real home is a place he never leaves anymore.”
- The President emphasized that he built the greatest economy ever and is doing so again:
- “We’ll once again build the greatest economy in history. We had it. We had to let it go to save millions of lives, and now we’re building it again. We’ll fully restore America’s manufacturing independence, bring home our critical supply chains, and permanently end our reliance on China.”
- President Trump also called out some Democrats for leaving “God” out of the Pledge of Allegiance at the DNC.
- Unlike former administrations who never took action, President Trump reiterated that he kept his promise to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
— Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TeamTrump) August 21, 2020