Radical Dems prepare the firing squad for 30 new members who won in Trump districts…Jeff Van Drew bolts Dems and switches to GOP…couldn’t get renominated with “no” vote… Pelosi doubles down on the nutball wing…Schumer fires up a Hail Mary…McConnell intercepts it…Dems set to prime-time their impeachment vote as polls plummet…
- Today, the House Rules Committee will markup the articles of impeachment against President Trump.
- Tomorrow, the articles of impeachment will go to a full vote on the House floor for all members to either support or oppose President Trump.
- Democrats who won their seat in Trump districts during the midterm elections campaigned on the promise to work WITH President Trump.
- Members who go back on that promise, voting to impeachment President Trump, will have to answer to their constituents next election.
- Democrats have openly admitted that if they do not impeach President Trump, he will be re-elected again in 2020.
- Democrats have been manipulating and scheming for impeachment since the day President Trump was elected.
Democrats’ flip-flop on impeachment:
- There one was a time when Democrats opposed an impeachment attempt – that time was when their party held the Presidency.
- “There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment supported by one of our major political parties and opposed by the other,” said Jerry Nadler on December 18, 1998.
- Once very vocal against impeachment, Nadler also said, “impeachment of a President is an undoing of a national election.”
- Nancy Pelosi once said of impeachment, “I think it has traumatic impact on the confidence that the American people have in government.”
- Joe Biden said impeachment would “trample on the choice made by the people.”
- Why are Democrats singing a different tune on impeachment?
Americans support President Trump:
- Despite wall-to-wall coverage of impeachment and the media trying their hardest to sway public opinion against President Trump, polling indicates that Americans back the President.
- A new CNN poll shows that only 45% support impeachment – this is down 5 points from the last CNN poll.
- The latest Quinnipiac poll indicates that 51% oppose impeachment and Independents oppose impeachment by 22 points, 58-36.
- The USA Today poll states that only 56% oppose the impeachment of President Trump.
Schumer’s Hail Mary Bid to Save Dems’ Disastrous Impeachment Drive
“Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer knows his House colleagues bungled their ‘impeachment inquiry’ so badly that they managed to shift public opinion markedly against removing the president. so he’s hoping for a do-over,” the New York Post editorial board writes.
“In other words: do more fishing in hopes of getting something that might damage President Trump.” Here’s the problem: “Schumer is simply supposed to be part of the jury, along with the other 99 senators — and jurors don’t decide the witness list.”
LOL. Epic fail, Chuckles!