Report by House Republicans Debunks the Democrats’ Entire Case for Impeachment
House Republicans released a report today completely debunking the false narratives Democrats have built their entire impeachment sham around.
From the moment President Trump was elected, House Democrats have set out to overturn the will of the American people and remove him from office.
· House Democrats are intent on undoing the 2016 election, refusing to accept the voice of the nearly 63 million Americans who voted to elect President Trump.
· Democrats have been set on impeachment from the very start – introducing multiple resolutions calling for impeachment in 2017 and 2018 before this latest witch hunt even started.
· They have tried to undermine the legitimacy of the President of the United States, with Speaker Pelosi calling President Trump “an imposter.”
There is absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing by the President.
· Despite all the conjecture, assumptions, and innuendo, the evidence shows no quid pro quo, bribery, extortion, or abuse of power.
· At the core of this impeachment inquiry is the actions of President Trump and President Zelensky – both of whom have repeatedly made clear that there was no pressure.
· There is no evidence to support the accusation that President Trump pressured Ukraine to initiate investigations to impact the 2020 election.
· The evidence does not support any claim that the President withheld aid or a meeting to pressure Ukraine to investigate Burisma, the Bidens, or the 2016 election.
· There is no evidence of any sort of cover up and the President has been extremely transparent – taking the extraordinary step of releasing the transcripts of his calls with Zelensky.
Democrats are ignoring key facts regarding the aid that don’t fit their false narrative.
· The President’s hesitation about the aid is completely understandable given his longstanding concerns about corruption and the need for our allies to shoulder more of the financial burden.
· After Zelensky demonstrated his commitment to implementing reforms and combatting corruption, President Trump released the aid and met with him.
· There are completely valid concerns about Hunter Biden sitting on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian company and about Ukraine’s attempt to influence the 2016 election.
· President Trump was the one who provided Ukraine with lethal aid after the Obama Administration denied it for years.
Democrats are trying to impeach a duly elected President based on the hearsay, conjecture, and assumptions of unelected bureaucrats.
· Without any firsthand facts to support their case, Democrats have been forced to center their impeachment on how unelected bureaucrats felt about the events in question.
· While some may be personally upset for not being looped in, there is nothing wrong with the President determining who works on his foreign policy agenda and how it is carried out.
· Democrats are trying to overturn our entire system of government, placing power into the hands of unelected bureaucrats instead of the President duly elected by the American people.