The “do-nothing Democrats” deserve their name
Speaker Nancy Pelosi has to come up with a plan to go back to voters with in 2020. She has 31 Democratic caucus members who won election in 2018 in red districts Trump carried in 2016.
With the economy booming, she’ll have to go back with something that is not investigations and witch-hunts. Here is what she faces:
Reality Check for Dems:
- Day after day, Democrats continue to put their own political gains above the interests of the American people.
- Democrats could be focusing on issues that are important to the American people like:
- Lowering prescription drug costs
- Securing the southern border
- Fighting domestic terrorism
- Working on election security
- Lowering the opioid epidemic
- Passing the much needed USMCA
- On the opposite side of the spectrum, President Trump is working tirelessly for the American people.
- 100 miles of new border wall is expected to be built by the end of 2019.
- 450 miles of new border wall are projected to be built by the end of 2020.
- The hottest economy in modern history has American more financially stable than ever before.
- Fairer trade deals with our foreign allies are being secured, taking care of our farmers.