Update: DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY DISASTER, DEMOCRATS UNHINGED, CORONAVIRUS
The Democratic Party Collective is in disarray; Bernie Bros invade Michigan for last gasp as campaign crumbles at the hands of the DNC Collective…
- As soon as Bernie Sanders emerged as the frontrunner, the Democratic Establishment Politburo decided to repeat 2016 and rig the nomination against Bernie Sanders. Poor Bernie.
- The Democratic Establishment Collective is doing everything in their power to prop up Joe Biden’s deadweight candidacy. It’s Tales From The Crypt Meets Che Guevara with Donna Brazile officiating a rigged wrestling match.
- Alleged “moderates,” Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar, and Mike Bloomberg all dropped out of the race and endorsed Joe Biden. The DNC Collective wants their swamp back.
- Mike Bloomberg’s exit from race was arguably the most embarrassing.
- Bloomberg spent over $500 million to win one primary—the U.S territory of American Samoa, where about 350 votes were cast.
- Mike Bloomberg’s failure should serve as a reminder that what President Trump accomplished in 2016 was historic.
- He did get a T-Shirt.
- According to a recent New York Times article, Democratic leaders are orchestrating the Stop Bernie movement:
- “Democratic leaders are willing to risk party damage to stop Bernie Sanders from winning the nomination.”
- “Others in the party view Mr. Sanders as such an existential threat that they see stopping him from winning the nomination as less risky than a public convention fight.”
- Despite the Democratic Establishment’s unity around Sleepy Joe Biden, all signs still point to a brokered convention and chaos unfolding in Milwaukee.
Trump derangement syndrome has infected the Democratic Party:
- Yesterday, the minority leader of the United States Senate threatened two associate justices of the United States Supreme Court.
- Chuck Schumer had a meltdown and said:
- “I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
- The comments were so disgusting that Chief Justice John Roberts issued a rare, scathing rebuke of Schumer:
- “Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous.”
- Chuck Schumer is trying to threaten the Supreme Court into ruling how he wants on an abortion case—demonstrating a dangerous lack of respect for the separation of powers.
- Schumer’s unhinged comments came after former DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile made a disgusting statement herself:
- Donna Brazile told RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel to “go to hell.”
- The same Donna Brazile who rigged the nomination against Bernie Sanders and leaked debate questions to Hillary Clinton in 2016.