Trouble Brews in Dems Impeachment Paradise
Democrats are starting to realize just how in over their heads they are as the American people reject this baseless impeachment sham
As impeaching hearings fall flat, disunity is emerging among Democrats who are quickly realizing this is not what the American people want.
· Rep. Brenda Lawrence (D-MI) is now warning she doesn’t “see the value” of going through with impeachment now given we are so close to an election.
· Rep. Cindy Axne (D-IA) claimed in recent days that she “didn’t run for this seat to impeach the President.” Yet, that’s all Democrats are doing with their majority.
· Rep. Jeff Van Drew (D-NJ) continues to buck his own party, calling the impeachment proceedings unfair.
· Rachael Bade of the Washington Post has reported that some Democrats are “getting cold feet,” raising questions about whether Nancy Pelosi could “lose more Democrats.”
· Axios’ Jonathan Swan questioned whether Speaker Pelosi regrets her decision to launch an inquiry, saying in his opinion, “I don’t think she’d do it again.”
As recent polls show, Americans are tired of Democrats’ fixation on impeachment.
- A new Emerson poll found that support for impeachment is falling rapidly – with more Americans now opposed to impeachment than supporting it.
- Opposition to impeachment among independents rose by 10 percentage points over the course of one week according to a recent Politico-Morning Consult poll.
- Even some Democrats are getting tired of this sham.