Dems: Facts are not our friends…while the fake newsers in the lying creep media tries to manipulate public opinion against President Trump, the facts remain clear:
- Read the released transcripts!
- There was no quid pro quo or bribery in any of the exchanges between President Trump and President Zelensky.
- President Zelensky said multiple times to the world press that there was “no pressure” on the phone calls.
- President Trump offered President Zelensky an official White House visit THREE times with no preconditions.
- The aid was released to Ukraine without any investigation.
- House Democrats have failed to produce evidence of any wrongdoing by President Trump.
- Still bitter about the legitimate results of the 2016 election, Democrats and the media are trying to interfere in the 2020 election – instead of leaving the results up to the American voter.
- Never in the history of our country has a President and his administration been treated more unfairly than President Trump has.
- Democrats are setting an extremely dangerous precedent for future Presidents to come.
Next steps in the impeachment process:
- Now that the rules have been set, the impeachment trial picks back up in the Senate today at 1pm.
- House Managers will have 24 hours over three days to present their case; the same goes for the President’s Defense Team.
- Following the presentation of each side, Senators will have 16 hours to question both sides via written questions to the Chief Justice.
- Next, there will be four hours of debate for Senators to decide the need for new witnesses and/or evidence, followed by a vote.
- If new witnesses or evidence is agreed upon, there will be depositions and Senators will decide if witnesses will testify.
- After all evidence is presented and witnesses have testified, the Senate will vote on the two articles of impeachment against President Trump.