Schumer and Pelosi Refuse to Denounce the Radical Push to ‘Defund the Police’…Meanwhile Joe Biden is terrified of isolating the radical left and refuses to condemn Democrat activists calling to defund the police…Biden abandons American law enforcement, as he cowers in fear of his Left-wing whacked base…As violent mobs and professional anarchist groups ravaged American cities in past weeks, Biden sat silently in his basement, napping.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer have refused to stand up to the dangerous proposal from those on the left to defund local police departments.
FROM CNN: “Asked if she backs the ‘defund the police’ movement, Pelosi said people should ‘have those debates at the local level.’ ‘That is a local decision,’ she said at a news conference, adding: ‘That doesn’t say we’re going to pile more money on to further militarize the police.’ Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer didn’t address the matter at a news conference and declined to respond to a question later about it.”
As Pelosi and Schumer refuse to denounce this radical proposal, Congressional Democrats like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and officials from Democrat-run cities are leading the push.
REP. ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ: “If you’re an elected official… I’m asking you to ask yourself what are you willing to sacrifice to make sure that over-funded police departments are defunded?”
REP. ILHAN OMAR: “I will never stop saying not only do we need to disinvest from police but we need to completely dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department… The Minneapolis Police Department is rotten to the root. And so when we dismantle it, we get rid of that cancer and we allow for something beautiful to arise.
LOS ANGELES TIMES ON MAYOR GARCETTI’S POLICE BUDGET CUTS: “That is a striking reversal from the budget Garcetti put forward in April, which proposed a 7% spending increase for the LAPD, including a previously agreed-upon package of raises and bonuses for rank-and-file officers.”
As Joe Biden hides in his basement, President Trump’s launching the greatest American comeback in history:
- While Joe Biden’s endorsing chaos, President Trump is restoring law and order.
- President Trump denounced the dangerous ‘Defund the Police’ movement, which would lead to unsafe communities and massive increase in crime.
- President Trump stands proudly with American law enforcement and will always support the thin blue line separating order from chaos.
- President Trump’s bold leadership is bringing the American economy roaring back:
- Joe Biden and the mainstream media are attempting to dismiss the incredible economic news, but the facts don’t lie.
- The economy added back 2.5 million jobs in May, the largest one-month job gain in U.S. history.
- This included 1.1 million jobs for women and 225,000 manufacturing jobs.
- The number of unemployed Americans declined by 2 million in May, the largest one-month decrease in U.S. history.
- Expert economists were predicting a loss of 8.5 million jobs, never bet against President Trump and resolve of the American people.
- The economic contrast between President Trump and Sleepy Joe Biden couldn’t be any clearer.
- President Trump champions pro-growth policies that uplift millions of Americans.
- Meanwhile, Joe Biden’s policies will result in lower pay, fewer jobs, and less opportunity for all Americans.
- Our country has cannot afford a Joe Biden presidency.
Joe Biden’s job-killing policies would destroy the American economy:
- Sleepy Joe Biden is venturing outside his basement bunker today for a roundtable in Pennsylvania about how to safely reopen the state and the economy.
- Joe Biden’s policies will devastate the Pennsylvania worker:
- In a recent local interview in Pennsylvania, Joe Biden flip-flopped again on banning fracking—an industry that supports over 220,000 jobs in the state.
- Biden said, “no, I would not shut down this industry.
- However, at the last Democratic debate, Joe Biden proudly promised “no more and no new fracking.”
- Last month, Biden told the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO “we gotta take care of those miners, we owe them big.”
- But in December and January, Biden was telling crowds that those miners will need to ‘learn to code’ after he takes office and eliminate fossil fuel energy production.
- Joe Biden has well-documented history of hurting the American worker:
- When he was in the Senate, Joe Biden voted for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)—the one-sided trade agreement that left millions of Americans behind.
- In 2016, Joe Biden led the passage efforts for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)—an Obama trade deal that would have devastated American manufacturing in favor of China.
- Now, Joe Biden supports the radical Green New Deal—a liberal fantasy that would destroy at least 3.4 million jobs in the oil, natural gas and coal industries.
- While President Trump champions his America first agenda—Joe Biden promises a return to the globalist status quo where Americans keep less of their hard earned money.