The long list of Joe Biden’s lies about coronavirus keeps getting longer…The latest courtesy of Factcheck.org:
“Former Vice President Joe Biden was wrong when he said that the Trump administration made no effort to get U.S. medical experts into China as the novel coronavirus epidemic spread there early this year.”
The Facts: “The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tried to get into China just one week after China reported the outbreak to the World Health Organization on Dec. 31, 2019.”
Biden’s lies about coronavirus are a flagrant attempt by him to rewrite history. But the only history Biden is making is building out his pattern of lying:
- He lied about when he wrote an op ed that merely referenced coronavirus.
- He pushed the bogus claim President Trump called coronavirus a “hoax.”
- He falsely claimed that President Trump turned down an offer from the WHO to provide testing kits.
- He claimed the Trump Admin cut funding for the CDC when, in reality, CDC funding has gone up under President Trump. (Reminder, Obama/Biden sought CDC cuts in 5 of 8 of their budget proposals.
- He falsely accused President Trump of disbanding the NSC team in charge of pandemic responses.
And last night, Joe Biden couldn’t even make it through The Tonight Show without making glaring mistakes:
- He forgot what the Defense Production Act was called no less than 30 seconds after citing it.
- He needed notes to get through a comedy show.
- He called the coronavirus the “conavirus.”
- He got the number of grandkids he has wrong…again.
It really makes you wonder…Is the basement the right place for Creepy Joe?