JOE BIDEN’S AWFUL JUDGEMENT…Joe Biden has demonstrated throughout the coronavirus that he is unfit to be President…It’s a cellar dweller puppet show…
- Joe Biden’s solution to every problem is more taxes:
- Last week, Joe Biden endorsed two voter referendums in Wisconsin that will cost taxpayers over a billion dollars combined.
- Joe Biden is an out of touch career politician who believes Americans should keep less of their hard-earned money.
- Joe Biden continues to fail the leadership test:
- While Americans are hurting economically because of this public health crisis, Biden said his “economic action plan” to tackle the coronavirus would incorporate the Green New Deal.
- The radical Green New Deal would:
- The Obama-Biden Administration failed to prepare the country for the next public health crisis.
- The Obama-Biden Administration scrapped the White House Health and Security Office in 2009, the same year the H1N1 swine flu pandemic swept across the United States.
- The Obama-Biden Administration failed to replenish the federal stockpile of N95 respirator masks after the swine flu pandemic, despite recommendations that it do so.
TRUMP’S BOLD LEADERSHIP…President Trump is boldly leading our country through the coronavirus outbreak:
- During last night’s press conference, President Trump delivered updates on progress tackling the coronavirus.
- The Paycheck Protection Program is working:
- As of yesterday, tens of thousands of small businesses applied for more than $40 billion in relief under the program.
- These funds will result in nearly two million jobs being preserved.
- Nearly 3,000 lenders have already made loans under the program.
- The United States has completed more coronavirus tests than any other country in the world:
- More than 1,790,000 tests completed nationwide, with 125,000 being tested per day.
- CVS is launching– two new drive-through testing sites in Atlanta, Georgia, and Providence, Rhode Island.
- Each location will be able to test up to 1,000 patients per day using the five-minute test developed by Abbott Labs.
- The Trump Administration is delivering critical resources across the country:
- The Army Corps of Engineers is building 22 field hospitals nationwide.
- 8,450 hospital beds have been deployed from the federal stockpiles.
- More than 8,000 ventilators have been sent from the federal stockpile to cities and states.
- FEMA and HHS have directly distributed:
- 11.7 million N95 respirators.
- 26.5 million surgical masks.
- 5.3 million face shields.
- 4.4 million surgical gowns.
- 22.6 million gloves.
The Trump Campaign will be offering online events 7 days a week:
- Team Trump is a digital and data operation powerhouse.
- The online broadcasts will feature top campaign surrogates who will share the latest information, engage, and mobilize voters.
· Last night’s Black Voices For Trump broadcast hit 1.25 million viewers.
· Schedule for this week:
o Team Trump Online!
Tuesday, April 7 at 8:00 pm (EDT)
o American Heroes Series
Wednesday, April 8 at 1:00 pm (EDT)
o Women for Trump Empower Hour
Thursday, April 9 at 1:00 pm (EDT)
o Team Trump Online!
Friday, April 10 at 8:00 pm (EDT)
o War Room Weekly
Saturday, April 11 at 8:00 pm (EDT)