Joe Biden to students: “I don’t need no stinkin’ schools!”
Biden chooses union bosses over students with threats to end school choice and his refusal to consider opening schools in the fall…Biden to your kids: too bad, stay home, screw football, get over it: “I want to win!”
- Ignoring the advice of health and educational professionals, Joe Biden is siding with teacher union bosses over students and families by refusing to commit to reopening schools this fall.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics is actively urging officials to allow children to be physically present in the classroom this fall.
- Biden has also promised to eliminate charter schools, saying they will be “gone” if he is elected president.
- Biden would take away scholarships from thousands of largely minority children, forcing them to go to inferior schools that fail to meet their educational needs.
- Joe Biden believes that he knows better than the parents on how to educate their children.
- President Trump believes that every child—regardless of background, income, or zip code—deserves the right to a quality education and to a life of success.
- The President has advocated for policies that allow more children to attend the school of their choice, which has especially benefited lower-income and minority communities.
Thanks to President Trump’s efforts, the United States is leading the world in our coronavirus response:
- A recent study has shown that the Administration’s paycheck protection program has saved 51 million jobs across the country.
- Over 36 million tests have been completed.
- We are testing over 500,000 samples every day.
- The United States is testing more samples per one thousand people than any other nation.
- The case fatality rate of the coronavirus continues to decline, and remains one of the lowest ratios of any country on earth.
- We are more than equipped to confront this virus and continue safely reopening our Nation in measured phases.
Joe Biden is unwilling or unable to wrestle control of his party back from radical leftists seeking to destroy our Nation’s history:
- Sen. Tammy Duckworth—who is a potential Biden running mate—refused to condemn far left radicals and stated her openness to tearing down statues of George Washington.
- Joe Biden was silent this weekend as radicals tore down a statue of Christopher Columbus in Baltimore and burned an American flag outside of the White House.
- Meanwhile, President Trump’s Independence Day message was both inspirational and aspirational.
- President Trump said, “Our Founders launched not only a revolution in government, but a revolution in the pursuit of justice, equality, liberty, and prosperity. No nation has done more to advance the human condition than the United States of America and no people have done more to promote human progress than the citizens of our great nation.”
- And President Trump went on to call out the left: “[T]here is a growing danger that threatens every blessing our ancestors fought so hard for, struggled, they bled to secure. Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children. Angry mobs are trying to tear down statues of our founders, deface our most sacred memorials, and unleash a wave of violent crime in our cities.”
- While Joe Biden bows to the left-wing mob, President Trump stands up tall and defends our great country.