BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE: Biden made his first-ever border visit as president after systematically dismantling every major border security measure that President Trump implemented.
- Shortly after taking office, Biden canceled construction of the wall, moved to halt deportations for 100 days, and instituted catch-and-release across the entire southern border.
- Biden gutted “Remain in Mexico” and terminated President Trump’s historic asylum agreements with Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.
- Biden effectively abolished interior enforcement, reversing President Trump’s executive order that had expanded immigration officials’ ability to enforce our laws and creating thousands of non-enforcement zones around America where ICE is not permitted to go.
- Deportations in 2021 were the lowest on record. In 2022, ICE deported 61% fewer illegal aliens than in 2020, including 66% fewer criminals, even though border crossings increased by 419%.
- Biden abolished the Trump administration’s prohibition on deadly sanctuary cities receiving federal funds, abolished the plan to determine whether Census respondents were even American citizens, and pushed to end Title 42.
- The Biden administration pushed for cutting the number of detention beds by 9,000 at a time when millions of additional illegal aliens are crossing the border.
- Biden’s administration argued before the Supreme Court that they should be given the discretion to release violent criminal illegal aliens into communities.
- In a speech last week, Biden refused to admit that there is any border crisis, praised his “Border Czar” Kamala Harris, and proposed a new mass amnesty plan.
A HISTORIC BORDER CRISIS: Biden’s actions have resulted in record-breaking numbers of illegal crossings, enrichment of drug cartels, and a devastating humanitarian crisis.
- Both 2021 and 2022 saw the largest number of illegal crossings on record. There have been over 5 million illegal crossings since Biden took office. This year is on track to be even worse, with a record 617,000 encounters this fiscal year alone.
- 98 known or suspected terrorists were arrested at the border last year—more than three times the total for the previous five years combined. Encounters with illegal aliens convicted of murder increased by over 1,900% and of drug trafficking by 480% since 2020.
- Deadly drugs are pouring across our borders, poisoning hundreds of thousands of our citizens. Last year, enough fentanyl was seized at the border to kill every single American.
- Fueled in large part by Biden’s border crisis, fentanyl has become the leading cause of death for Americans between ages 18 and 45.
- Biden’s open borders have also created a humanitarian crisis. Migrant deaths at the border last year reached a record-high of over 800, and human smuggling arrests are up 82% since 2014.
- Cartels and human smugglers have profited off the border crisis with their revenue increasing by an estimated 2,500% since 2018.
AMERICA NEEDS THE TRUMP BORDER SECURITY AGENDA: President Trump will wage war on the cartels and create the strongest border in history, just like we had two years ago.
- President Trump built 450 miles of new border wall system, ended catch and release, rooted out asylum fraud, combated human smuggling, forged historic asylum agreements with Northern Triangle countries, and deployed nearly 5,000 troops to the Southern Border.
- After President Trump implemented his historic reforms, illegal crossings fell by nearly 90%.
- President Trump also stripped funding from deadly sanctuary cities and deported over 20,000 gang members, including 4,500 members of the brutal MS-13 gang.
- President Trump worked with Mexico and other countries to dismantle the human smuggling networks in our hemisphere that fuel the border crisis by exploiting vulnerable groups.
- Under President Trump, the Department of Justice prosecuted a record number of immigration-related crimes.
- Last week, President Trump released a bold plan to destroy the cartels just like we destroyed ISIS, including by imposing a full naval embargo to stop cartels from using the waters of our region to smuggle deadly narcotics to America.
- President Trump has pledged to fully rebuild the secure border that Joe Biden has dismantled.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
So interesting to see that people are talking about the Border. When I was running in 2016, I was the only one talking about it, and then in 2020, there was nothing to talk about, because the Border was the best it has ever been, drugs were at the lowest point in the last 40 years, our Border was secure with hundreds of miles of Wall built, and Mexican Soldiers were guarding our Border for free. So, before the Election took place, I couldn’t talk about the Border, because the Border wasn’t a problem. I fixed it. It’s amazing what has happened in two years because now the Border is probably our biggest bone of contention, along with everyone being killed in Ukraine, the Afghanistan Withdrawal which was perhaps our worst Military Withdrawal in History, our Economy that is crashing, and Inflation eating us alive. Biden has allowed the cartels to destroy the Border, and I’ll destroy the cartels!
ICYMI: “Biden’s New Border Strategy: Blame Republicans First”
It’s Time For A Special Counsel
Taylor Budowich, head of MAGA Inc., released the following statement to Breitbart in response to the news that classified documents were located at UPenn’s Biden Center: “Why were classified documents stored at Biden’s Chinese-funded think tank? The Justice Department must appoint a special counsel to investigate”
The New York Post reported last year that the University of Pennsylvania received tens of millions of dollars from anonymous Chinese donors after the university announced it would create the Biden Center.
Tucker Carlson asked the right questions Monday night about this arrangement. “Penn has received more than $50 million from anonymous Chinese donors,” Tucker said. “Were those donors peering at the classified documents, the national secrets, that Joe Biden had been stashing at the fake think tank that Penn set up for him?”