Joe Biden’s Campaign Starts Door-Knocking After Saying It Puts Lives At Risk
Hypocrisy of the Biden Democrats Knows No Bounds
We can’t teach our kids in school or keep our businesses open to put food on the table–but according to Joe Biden we can now campaign door knock–after saying it would kill people for months–because they are losing the presidential race.
The 180-degree reversal shows Biden is out-organized and panicking.
The Biden campaign has hypocritically launched in-person canvassing in battleground states just days after saying that doing so risks lives.
It’s a jarring, 180-degree reversal for the Biden campaign:
- Biden campaign manager Jennifer O’Malley Dillon said on September 14 that door knocking “doesn’t really matter” and doesn’t “have any impact on reaching voters.”
- DNC spokesperson Lily Adams said that by door-knocking, “the Trump campaign is risking the lives of their staff, the lives of voters, and risking becoming a super spreader organization during the middle of a pandemic.”
- Biden campaign National States Director Jenn Ridder said, “Donald Trump’s voter outreach fails to understand the concerns of Americans right now. He is blatantly having events. He is blatantly going to doors.”
- Biden National States Director Jenn Ridder said, “People are not necessarily wanting someone to go up to their door right now.”
- Mid-level Biden staffer Andrew Bates said just three days ago that voters think canvassers should “get the f**k off [their] doorstep before you give [them] coronavirus.”
The Biden campaign was crystal clear in their view on the dangers of door-knocking. What changed?
They know they’re being hopelessly outworked on the ground. The Trump campaign has over 2 million volunteers who have been knocking on doors safely and have contacted over 116 million voters.
The Biden campaign has been nowhere while the Trump campaign is everywhere.
Volunteer with us! Go to: TrumpVlctory.com to volunteer! Be a part of history!
7:35 AM – Steve Cortes, Trump-Pence Senior Advisor
8:05 AM – Hogan Gidley, Trump Press Secretary
8:35 AM – U.S Congressman Rob Wittman (VA-01)
9:05 AM – Tommy Hicks, Co-Chair – RNC
9:35 AM – Charles Wiley