Twitter, Big Tech, Fake News Colludes with Biden Campaign in Suppressing Cash for Access Scheme Hatched by Hunter Biden
Twitter is trying desperately to protect Joe Biden’s campaign.
Yesterday, in the most blatant attempt yet at big media collusion with Biden, Twitter censored the New York Post article exposing Joe Biden’s corruption. Hunter Biden had zero experience in the energy sector, but he was paid millions of dollars by a corrupt Ukrainian gas company for a no-show job while his father was directing the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy as vice president. Here are the undisputed facts:
- Hunter landed the sweetheart gig within weeks of his father’s visit to the country.
- An email allegedly uncovered on Hunter Biden’s computer from a Ukrainian businessman shows him thanking Hunter for setting up a meeting with his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden.
- Joe Biden repeatedly lied to the American people when he said he never discussed his son Hunter’s foreign business schemes, including those involving the Ukrainian energy company Burisma
- Big Tech is not even hiding the fact that they are partnering with the legacy fake news media and the Democrats to help Joe Biden win the 2020 election.
- Twitter doesn’t think the American people should have the ability to decide for themselves about Joe Biden’s corruption.
Twitter has locked out @TeamTrump for posting video of clips of Joe Biden lying about never speaking to Hunter about foreign business deals.
Includes snips of @nypost exposing the lies.
Biden doesn’t dispute the authenticity of the docs.
STILL protecting Biden from bad story. pic.twitter.com/VGJPYGiwlU
— Tim Murtaugh – Download the Trump 2020 app today! (@TimMurtaugh) October 15, 2020
The New York Post reports, “Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be ‘interesting for me and my family.’”
The Post additionally reports that Hunter Biden held an equity share of “10” for “the big guy” and that Hunter was to receive $10 million a year “for introductions alone.”
Note: The Biden campaign still does not deny the facts presented in the New York Post’s reporting.
Evidently, Biden’s clan took a page out of “Clinton Cash” and turned Joe Biden’s influence into an ATM machine. “We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden,” Politico reported Joe Biden’s younger brother James said.
Panic-stricken with 19 days to go, big tech, and the legacy media fake news companies continue to engage in unprecedented election interference to cover for their preferred candidate.
Twitter suspended @TeamTrump, censored @HouseGOP and NBC’s Today show is running an aggressive defense for Joe Biden.
Another Biden campaign talking point bites the dust.
According to an April 17, 2015 email published by The New York Post, Hunter Biden arranged a meeting between his father, Vice President Joe Biden, and a top advisor to the board of the corrupt Ukrainian gas company Burisma’s chief executive, Ukrainian Vadym Pozharskyi. “Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email from Pozharskyi to Hunter reads.
In response to this bombshell, mid-level Biden staffer Andrew Bates said, “we have reviewed Joe Biden’s official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.”
But now Team Biden’s story is changing. “Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule. But they said any encounter would have been cursory,” reported Politico. Did you catch that? The Biden campaign is now describing the length of a meeting they originally claimed did not exist.
Of course, the “official schedule” line was always a sham. Here are three confirmed meetings that did not make it onto Biden’s “official schedule.” Two of them involve his family members’ business partners:
- Politico reported this week that Vice President Biden arranged an Oval Office meeting with President Obama for his son-in-law Howard Krein’s business partners Steven Krein and Unity Stoakes in 2011. There’s a photo of it. It was not on Biden’s “official schedule.”
- Vice President Biden’s 2013 introduction to Jonathan Li in Beijing was also not on his “official schedule.” Hunter Biden admits he arranged the meeting for Li, who ran a Chinese private-equity fund and was setting up a new fund with Hunter. “Ten days after the Bidens’ trip, Shanghai authorities issued the fund’s business license,” reported NBC News. Amazing timing!
- In January 2017, Vice President Biden met with President Obama, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, FBI Director James Comey, and National Security Advisor Susan Rice in the Oval Office to discuss the political targeting of incoming National Security Advisor Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Biden lied about this meeting. It was also not on his “official schedule.”