Joe Biden has a decades-long record of being soft on Communist China:
- Biden was a champion of China’s entry into the World Trade Organization (WTO) and said in 2000 that China’s economic impact on the world was equivalent to the Netherlands.
- China’s entry into the WTO caused the loss of 60,000 American factories.
- Joe Biden has repeatedly blamed President Trump for the coronavirus pandemic—providing cover for the Chinese Communist Party.
- In fact, Joe Biden has opposed every action President Trump has taken to hold China accountable for the coronavirus outbreak:
- Biden opposed President Trump’s life-saving China travel restrictions, calling them irrational and “hysterical xenophobia.”
- Biden promised to restore funding to the World Health Organization despite the organization severely covering up the spread of coronavirus to appease China.
- Biden attacked President Trump for correctly saying the coronavirus originated in China.
- With Joe Biden’s kowtowing to Communist China, the only people who benefit are members of his own family:
- Biden’s son Hunter accompanied his father on Air Force 2 on a trip to China while his father was the Vice President.
- Hunter Biden came home with a $1.5 billion investment in his firm from a Chinese state-controlled bank.
- The obvious question is: What did the Chinese want for their money while Hunter’s father was the Vice President of the United States?
What did China want for the $1.5 BILLION they gave to Joe Biden's deadbeat son Hunter?
WHERE IS HUNTER?pic.twitter.com/UMYwkSkfvz
— Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TeamTrump) May 15, 2020
Yesterday, President Trump took bold action to greatly improve the affordability and accessibility of life-saving prescription drugs:
- President Trump signed four Executive Orders to continue massively lowering prescription drug costs.
- President Trump’s actions will increase Americans’ access to life-saving medications, including insulin.
- In 2018, prescription drugs saw their largest annual price decrease in over half a century.
- Average basic premiums for Medicare Part D prescription drug plans have fallen by 13.5 percent since 2017, saving beneficiaries $1.9 billion in premium costs.
- The Trump Administration has approved generic drugs at historic rates, saving patients $26 billion in the first 19 months of the President’s first term alone.
- President Trump has consistently worked to provide Americans with the highest quality healthcare at the lowest cost.
- Unlike Joe Biden, President Trump has always protected patients with pre-existing conditions.
- Joe Biden advocated cutting Social Security and Medicare benefits for Americans for 40 years in Washington.
- Joe Biden’s “public option” would destroy private health insurance in the United States.
- Biden’s “public option” would crowd out private insurance plans, undercutting their ability to compete by offering government subsidized plans.
- Under the Obama-Biden Administration, drug prices rose 400 percent!