President Trump wins big in Iowa caucus…Debacle continues into the second day…Dems can’t run a one day caucuses
- The Iowa caucuses were a complete disaster for Democrats.
- With ‘technical’ issues and the DNC doing “quality control” of results, how can we expect Democrats to run the country if they can’t even run a caucus?
- While Democrat’s had to manage a total disaster, President Trump’s supporters turned out in record numbers.
- President Trump beat all incumbent turnout records in the Iowa caucus, earning 97% of the Republican vote.
- Last night, Iowa voters made it clear they are ready for four more years of President Donald J. Trump!
President Trump to address the nation tonight:
- Democrats have been scheming against the President since the day he took office, refusing to work with him for the betterment of the American people.
- Even without a cooperative Congress, President Trump has been able to secure historic wins for the American people.
- This ‘great American comeback’ will highlight the record economic successes that President Trump has made.
- Over 7 million jobs created.
- 50-year low unemployment of 3.5%.
- Record low unemployment for Latino, black, Asian Americans.
- The blue-collar boom has helped launch America into the hottest economy in modern history.
- While Democrats and the media have tried to manipulate a scandal against the President, the truth always wins.
- The Mueller report proved full and total exoneration for President Trump.
- The Ukrainian phone call has been distorted by lying Democrats. The transparent transcripts proved there was NO quid pro quo nor bribery.
- President Trump is tirelessly working to improve healthcare, lower prescription drug costs, secure our southern border, enhance our military, and raise wages for hardworking Americans.
- The 2020 Democrats stand in stark contrast with President Trump. Their policies would completely undo all the record successes President Trump has scored for the nation.
- The State of the Union address will tout these record-breaking accomplishments and show Americans that under President Trump, the best is yet to come.
Impeachment day 12 – Analysis by Attorney to the President, Jenna Ellis:
- 0+0=0 theme.
- No crime — first impeachment in US history that doesn’t allege a crime or an actual violation of an existing law.
- No wrongdoing — first impeachment in US history that doesn’t allege objectively criminal conduct, just a policy disagreement.
- No bipartisan support — first impeachment in US history that did not have bipartisan support. We cannot forget the precedent set by how wrong the Democrats are to weaponize impeachment.