Trump’s economy is the envy of the entire globe…boosting wages of American workers..stock market continues to reach all-time highs… Nasdaq hits 9,000 for the first time in history this week…S&P 500 reached all-time-high and has returned more than 50% since Trump took office…USMCA will create around 176,000 jobs and add $68.2 billion to the economy. The great trade deal will benefit our hardworking farmers and ranchers.
- With over 7 MILLION jobs created since January 2017, President Trump is following through on his promise to get Americans working again.
- Unemployment is at a 50-year low and many demographics are experiencing record low unemployment rates.
- Over 6 million people have been lifted off food stamps since January 2017.
- In the two years since the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, the average family of four saw around a $2,000 tax cut.
- The wall is being built: 96 miles are complete, 140 miles are under construction, 273 miles are under pre-construction.
Dems continue to whine with impeachment:
- The impeachment process has been a total sham against President Trump and his administration.
- Many Congressional Democrats who are pushing the bogus impeachment attempt once advocated that impeachment be a bipartisan effort.
- This political coup attempt has been 100% partisan since day one. Democrats continue to try and undo the legitimate results of the 2016 election, less than one year until the next Presidential election.
- While Democrats and the media force impeachment down the throats of Americans, public and internal polling indicates that support for President Trump is continuously growing and support for impeachment is dwindling.
- The American people will remember the divisive tactics used by Democrats during the impeachment process when election day comes.
Team Trump to launch “Evangelicals for Trump”:
- The Trump campaign is set to announce the latest coalition, “Evangelical for Trump,” in Miami, Florida on January 3.
- President Trump will be at the coalition kick-off, rallying his evangelical base.
- President Trump has been the strongest defender of the Christian faith in recent history.
- The policies President Trump has put in place defend and support the Christian principles the United States was founded on.
- Franklin Graham put it best, “Never in my lifetime have we had a president willing to take a strong, outspoken stand for the Christian faith like President Donald J. Trump has.”